Waiho i te toipoto
Rohe | Region Email
We have rohe email. Communicate with other financial members in your region easier and faster by using your rohe email. Check out your rohe page for further information. Please note: you must be a financial member of Te Rōpū Whakahau and be a member of the regional list to send and receive notifications.
1. Te Ūpoko o te Ika (Kāpiti Coast, Porirua, Whanganui a Tara, Wairarapa);
2. Te Tai Hauāuru (Taranaki, Rangitīkei, Papaiōea, Horowhenua);
3. Te Matau a Māui (Wairarapa – Pōtaka);
4. Tirohanga ā Kaimai (Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Taupō);
5. Te Hikuroa (Kakaramea – Te Hiku o te Ika);
6. Te Waka ā Māui (Te Tau Ihu – Rakiura);
7. Tāwahi (International)
Each region can access up to $1000. The rohe fund is available to each rohe, each financial year. Use all or part of the fund to get started on a regional event, project or something else. Email Ngā Kaiwhakahau at firstname.lastname@example.org to request rohe funds.
Toiroa and Toipoto scholarships
Dates for applying for either award has changed from being offered twice per financial year to being open from 1 July to 30 June of each financial year.
Mātauranga Māori grant
This award is available to Personal and Associate members. This award assists members to attend a Mātauranga Māori Workshop.