Tēnā rā tātau
Thank you everyone for your abstracts!
Tēnā hoki rā tātau ngā mema, me ngā kaitautoko o Te Rōpū Whakahau.
Te Ūpoko o te Ika a Maui region is opening up our programme to include presentations from the membership.
This is a Call for abstracts for Hui ā-tau, Tuesday 13 – Friday 16 February 2018 at Te Wānanga o Raukawa, Ōtaki.
Our theme is: He Kura te Tangata
He whakatauākī ēnei nā te kuia Kiripuai, nō Ngāti Koata, ki tōnā tama a Whareaia.
This saying nods to leadership and the attributes of a leader, which we have compressed into the following strands:
- Manaakitanga – service delivery, having a genuine concern for the welfare and progression of those who follow.
- Mōhiotanga – skills, experience, know how.
- Rangatiratanga – self- determination – according to our own values and worldview, trailblazing across libraries, museums and archives, displaying leadership and being exemplars.
- Amorangitanga – inspiring and motivating people to achieve.
The criteria for submissions is:
- 15 minutes total including questions
- Based around our theme and strands
- We welcome group presentations
We can negotiate extending the time to 20 – 30 minutes if requested.
Please send in your one paragraph abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 November 2017.
Further information on the programme will be posted on the website here https://trw.org.nz/awards-events/hui-a-tau/
Nā mātau te Komiti Whakahaere o Te Ūpoko o te Ika a Maui