Early bird registrations are now open for Te Rōpū Whakahau hui ā-tau (THIS IS NOW CLOSED)
Venue: Te Wānanga o Raukawa – Ōtaki
Date: Tuesday 13 February 2018 – Friday 16 February 2018
Theme: He Kura te Tangata
Early bird registration have closed.
Full registration costs are $550.00
Please complete the online registration form HERE AT THIS LINK
- You must be a registered member of Te Rōpū Whakahau or Te Rau Herenga / LIANZA to attend the hui ā-tau.
- If you are not a registered member of Te Rōpū Whakahau, an option to join or renew your membership subscription is available with the registration form.
- If you are unsure about completing the registration form online, you can download, complete and return an alternative form TRW-registration-2018.
- Please have your Te Rōpū Whakahau membership number read. Contact the Kaitiaki Pūtea if you are unsure what your number is.
Te Komiti Whakahaere have arranged bus transfers to and from Wellington airport. We will be going to the National Library to do a tour of He Tohu as part of our hui.
- Buses will depart Wellington airport at 10.30am Tuesday 13 February.
- Buses will arrive at Wellington airport at 4.00pm on Friday 16 February.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR FLIGHT ARRANGEMENTS AND ALLOW PLENTY OF TIME TO COLLECT OR CHECK IN LUGGAGE.
Te Wānanga o Raukawa campus is smoke free, alcohol free and drug (recreational) free. Here are links to more information on these issues.
Information on our programme can be found here